Our clinic differs from other clinics in our community for being specialized in Periodontology and Implants, which in other words means treatment of bleeding gums, and placing Implants when teeth cannot be maintained.
One of the frequent complaints of our patients is “ why my dentist has not diagnosed my problem at an earlier stage?”
We are specialist on the gums and we insist in doing early diagnosis, because it helps to do easier treatments and to have a better prognosis.
Our commitment to gums treatment is very high because we are specialists in Periodontology. We have been trained at the Post Graduate program at Tufts University, Boston and we have 30 years of expertise in Periodontology and in Implantology.
We were one of the first clinics in our community to place implants and that gives us a lot of experience in this field.
We offer you a highly qualified treatment, and a personalized one. Your doctor and your hygienist will follow you constantly to assure you the best results.
We offer you professional treatment, interest in your problem and reliability.
How do we work at our clinic ?
- We will give you an appointment right away, when you will call us.
- We examine you, diagnose your problem, and make a treatment planning.
- We like you to be treated always by the same doctor and the same hygienist, because they know you, and they know your gums problem.
- X-Rays will be made for better diagnosis, at a very reasonable prices.
- We use state of the art technology for periodontal treatment and implant placement, as it is computerized surgery CAD-CAM.
- We use top of the line implants.